[Mpi-forum] Sparse Collective Proposal

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 21 11:38:28 CDT 2010

Hello Forum,

The sparse collective proposal is ready to leave the scope of the
working group and can now be discussed at the full-forum scope. The
proposal (updated topology chapter) is attached to ticket 258:
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/258

It would be great to receive reviews before the next Forum meeting. I
will try my best to address all comments I get before the
meeting/reading.

Thanks & All the Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Hoefler         | Performance Modeling and Simulation Lead