[Mpi-forum] Mprobe Proposal Updated

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 21 10:55:35 CDT 2010

Hello Forum,

I addressed all the comments I received at the Forum. The latest version
of the proposal is attached to
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/38#comment:30

We will have an official reading at the next meeting as far as I
understand. We need at least four reviewers (there were substantial
changes) before that. At least all members of the P2P committee should
review the document (and everybody else who wants to).

Thanks & All the Best.
  Torsten

--
Torsten Hoefler         | Performance Modeling and Simulation Lead