[Mpi-forum] Tickets

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Sat Sep 18 11:05:31 CDT 2010

We went over many of the tickets this morning while wrapping up the current meeting.  Some tickets were closed, but the authors of most - those who have not been touched in over 6 months - were asked to take a look at these, and see if they are still relevant and should be pursued.  Please take a look at the tickets before our meeting in Chicago next month and decide how you would like to proceed.  The topics range from new features to text corrections.  ALL text changes must be coordinated through chapter authors/committees.

Thanks,
Rich