[Mpi-forum] Draft standard - take II

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Tue Nov 2 05:19:55 CDT 2010

Jeff,

and at the same time, the "collective" group tries to finalize
ticket 109.
Only a few errors where detected in the chapter reviews that
mark inconsistencies and that must be fixed before an official
draft can be published.
I expect that at least you, Bill and Rich are also looking at
the process in ticket 109. It is in a good shape and short before
finalizing inclusion of ticket 109 into the full MPI document.

The communication is done with the ticket's #109 comment system.

Rolf