[Mpi-forum] Draft standard - take II

Fab Tillier ftillier at microsoft.com
Mon Nov 1 13:18:32 CDT 2010

Jeff, you're not the only one confused...

I thought there was something we had to look at from the repository, but I don't see any useful PDFs.

Assuming I have to build my own, does anyone have instructions for how to set this up for Windows?

I got nothing from comparing the .tex files but a headache.

-Fab

Jeff Squyres wrote on Mon, 1 Nov 2010 at 10:44:55