[Mpi-forum] Draft standard - take II

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Mon Nov 1 07:49:59 CDT 2010

The pdf generated from current trunk, which is the "golden version" and should include only Forum agreed upon changes, should be compared against the 2.2 pdf.  There have been a small number of corrections made in the current trunk - obvious typo's, capitalization errors, etc., but these have been explicitly coordinated with Bill and myself.

I am assuming that after tomorrow no more input will be inbound, and we will proceed with final preparation of draft standard.

Thanks,
Rich