[Mpi-forum] Draft standard - take II

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Nov 1 06:57:14 CDT 2010

Bill / Rich --

I never saw detailed instructions about what we were supposed to do (e.g., review trunk vs. branch, etc.).  Did I miss them?  (e.g., I asked a question about the process on Oct. 26 that was not answered about who exactly is supposed to "report in" about text being complete)

jsquyres at cisco.com
For corporate legal information go to: