[Mpi-forum] The const proposal - Ticket 140

Erez Haba erezh at MICROSOFT.com
Wed May 27 12:48:28 CDT 2009

Hi all, I'm not really sure how to respond to this email.  I will just note that this proposal has passed 1st vote last September with the following results.

4.     Vote topic: MPI-2.2 const for C bindings, 1st vote:
YES:

17

NO:

4

ABSTAIN:

6

MISSED:

0

Result:

Ballot passed

http://meetings.mpi-forum.org/secretary/2008/09/votes.php

since then we decided to postpone the 1st vote to add very few minor correction to ticket #46 (the original proposal) and thus created ticket #140.

I believe that all the points you mention below have been discussed in the forum meeting(s).

Thanks,
.Erez