[Mpi-forum] Question about Chicago agenda

Richard Treumann treumann at us.ibm.com
Thu Jul 23 08:21:12 CDT 2009

You scared me Jeff.  I am out of Chicago on Wed afternoon.

When I look at the agenda I see this is actually for Tuesday evening with a
followup Wed morning.

The Forum still adjourns at noon Wednesday so we can be back at work
Thursday.

                      Dick

Dick Treumann  -  MPI Team
IBM Systems & Technology Group
Dept X2ZA / MS P963 -- 2455 South Road -- Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Tele (845) 433-7846         Fax (845) 433-8363