[Mpi-forum] Sept 2-4 MPI Forum meeting in Helsinki

Richard Graham rlgraham at ornl.gov
Tue Jul 7 11:22:19 CDT 2009

Just a small update.

Due to a ruling that just came through today, we have just reset the price
for the meeting back to $200 ­ the usual cost for this meeting.

As I understand it, the only way to get the a hotel room at the meeting rate
is by going through Euro PVM/MPI registration.  Also, the rate is not
available the night of Sept. the 1st.  I am working with the local hosts to
rectify this, and will send out an e-mail message when this is in place.

Rich