[Mpi-forum] Helsinki meeting

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Fri Aug 14 08:02:36 CDT 2009

I have received no feedback on the agenda for the meeting at Helsinki.  At this stage I need to decide if to keep the second room we have reserved for the meeting.  As of now, the working groups that would use the second room are the tools work and the Fortran working group.
  - Jeff/Craig: is the Fortran working group planning to meet ?
  - Martin: is the Tools working group planning to meet ?
Are there other working groups that do not appear on the schedule that will want to meet ?

Please respond to this ASAP, so I can make a decision on the second room.

Thanks,
Rich