[Mpi-forum] PLEASE READ: Dublin meeting

Richard Graham rlgraham at ornl.gov
Mon Jun 16 15:11:03 CDT 2008

The people putting on Euro PVM/MPI are negotiating room rates to cover the
MPI Forum also.  What I need are firm commitments from those planning to
attend the Forum, which nights they will want a room (I think this makes a
significant effect on rate, and availability of the hotel close to the
meeting location).  The meeting is scheduled for Sept 3-5, and I am asking
for add on to the conference dates of Sept 2-6.  Please let me know with the
next day or so.  Please just respond to me personally.

Thanks,
Rich