[Mpi-forum] PLEASE READ: Dublin meeting

Craig Rasmussen crasmussen at lanl.gov
Mon Jun 16 15:42:09 CDT 2008

Hi Rich,

Where are you?  I'm going to put in my paper work for Dublin.  It
looks like my daughter is moving to Ireland to study Irish music so
how could I pass up the opportunity.

Have you heard about our success on Roadrunner?  PetaVision got 1.144
Petaflops; fastest app in the west.

Just trying to catch up on email now.

Craig