[mpi-forum] FW: Dublin MPI Forum

Richard Graham rlgraham at ornl.gov
Thu Feb 7 12:41:13 CST 2008

It turns out that if we want to get a room block at the hotel that is with
in walking distance from the meeting location we really need to get a head
count as soon as possible, as the hotel is making it more
difficult/expensive to make such reservations with time.  I will go with the
head count I get by mid-day Friday, 2/8/2008.  Also, most folks who have
responded have not indicated if they will need a room starting on the 2nd,
or the 3rd, so I will just ask for the group rate starting on 9/3.  This is
just for a group rate  on the hotel ...

Thanks,
Rich