[mpi-forum] FW: Dublin MPI Forum

Richard Graham rlgraham at ornl.gov
Wed Feb 6 12:34:35 CST 2008

------ Forwarded Message
From: Richard Graham <rlgraham at ornl.gov>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 12:28:25 -0500
To: <mpi-forum at lists.mpi-forum.org>
Conversation: Dublin MPI Forum
Subject: Dublin MPI Forum

The organizers of the Euro PVM/MPI meeting, who will be hosting the MPI
Forum in Dublin, are willing to negotiate a block of rooms for the Sept 3-5
meeting.  To do this, they need to have an indication of what the demand
will be for the hotel rooms.  What I need to know is who would like to take
advantage of the group room rate, if you would plan to arrive on Sept 2nd,
or Sept. 3rd, and if you plan to attend the Euro PVM/MPI meeting.  If you
would like to take advantage of the group room rate, please send me a note
(rlgraham at ornl.gov).

Thanks,
Rich

------ End of Forwarded Message