[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum meeting Sept 3-5,2008

Richard Graham rlgraham at ornl.gov
Fri Aug 8 15:57:21 CDT 2008

One more request.  I know that people would like to have the agenda fixed
well in advance of the meeting, but just today had two more request for
changes.  I will set the ³final² agenda by the end of the day Monday,
8/11/2008, so if there are any changes that people want, please let me know
by Monday, 8/11/2008.

Thanks,
Rich