[Mpi-22] MPI 2.2 Reminders

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at [hidden]
Fri Dec 5 16:50:04 CST 2008

I sent this diagram of ticket states around shortly after the last
meeting, but I didn't get any comments back.  So perhaps it would be
better to send it to a wider audience.

According to this diagram, any ticket in the "Not ready" / "Forum
feedback requested" / "Waiting for reviews" state could be waiting for
reviews.  Perhaps we need something better than this (i.e., a separate
bit indicating that a ticket is awaiting reviews).

Cisco Systems

*