[Mpi-22] MPI 2.2 Reminders

Supalov, Alexander alexander.supalov at [hidden]
Fri Dec 5 10:13:14 CST 2008

Hi,

It would be great to learn how to identify tickets that are up for review in the first place. All colors and fields I can see in the standard reports don't seem to help much in this.

Best regards.

Alexander

-----Original Message-----
From: mpi-22-bounces_at_[hidden] [mailto:mpi-22-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of William Gropp
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 5:07 PM
To: Bronis R. de Supinski; MPI 2.2
Subject: Re: [Mpi-22] MPI 2.2 Reminders

As an immediate step, we can do the following:

Authors of tickets that are ready for review should do the following:
(a) add a comment to the ticket with the names of the reviewers (the
relevant chapter author and 3 other volunteers)
(b) contact the reviewers to remind them

Having a separate, searchable field would be nice, but this would
capture the data now.

Bill