[Mpi-21] Rest of MPI-2.1 External interfaces into other chapters.

Bronis R. de Supinski bronis at [hidden]
Tue Apr 8 16:20:51 CDT 2008

Rolf:

Re:
> Have already implemented the merge?

No.

> Decoding a Datatype is already moved to Datatypes.

Yes.

> Naming Objects, I would move it after 5.7 Caching.

Works for me.

> And the rest, I expect you have done a nice merge.

Not yet. Too busy with the SC deadline, the EuroPVM/MPI
deadline and an internal proposal deadline. Frankly, I
don't expect to get back to this until next week.

> As you know, I would like to get the write-token this evening.
> Please svn commit you current status this evening and send
> me an email with the files for wich I get the right to write
> from you.

You've got the token as far as I am concerned.

> Any comments on the new Indexes?

They look nice.

Bronis