[Mpi-21] Rest of MPI-2.1 External interfaces into other chapters.

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at [hidden]
Tue Apr 8 15:46:37 CDT 2008

Bronis, George, Dick (and Rich),

Have already implemented the merge?
Decoding a Datatype is already moved to Datatypes.
Naming Objects, I would move it after 5.7 Caching.
And the rest, I expect you have done a nice merge.

As you know, I would like to get the write-token this evening.
Please svn commit you current status this evening and send
me an email with the files for wich I get the right to write
from you.

Any comments on the new Indexes?

Best regards
Rolf

On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:19:55 -0400
 George Bosilca <bosilca_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Bronis,
>
> If the data-type section get moved into the chapter 3 it make sense to  merge the leftover of the chapter 11 with chapter 7, as long as we  choose a right name. "MPI Environmental Management" is not the right  chapter for "Generalized Requests". But of course these are just  details.
>
> I'll get in touch with you asap to see how we can coordinate.
>
>    Thanks,
>      george.

Dr. Rolf Rabenseifner . . . . . . . . . .. email rabenseifner_at_[hidden]
Nobelstr. 19, D-70550 Stuttgart, Germany . (Office: Allmandring 30)