[Mpi-21] TODO - AUTHORS of MPI-2.1 - Workplan

Bronis R. de Supinski bronis at [hidden]
Thu Apr 3 23:40:23 CDT 2008

Rich:

Attached is the modified pt2pt.tex that incorporates
the decoding datatypes section, with my changes to
bring it into line with a single merged standard. The
task was not simple since the section includes a list
of type combiners including those for deprecated
functions. I chose to leave them there but to modify
the discussion to conform to that status...

Rolf:

I also attach my current versions of ei-2.tex and
removed-sources.tex, which reflect the move of text
into pt2pt.tex. Ordinarily, I would commit these at
this point. That way, the repo would be consistent
with the versions that George and I will need to
use in order to merge chapters 7 & 11.

Bronis

*