[mpiwg-tools] Questions for the tools community

schulzm at in.tum.de schulzm at in.tum.de
Thu Aug 29 09:53:11 CDT 2019

Hi Jeff,

Due to the summer break and vacation time, especially in Europe, we haven’t had a chance to address this - Marc-Andre had suggested a tools call on this for after EuroMPI and then we’ll know more (we need to get tool implementors to the table who are not part of the WG).

Personally, though, I fear you are right with your assumption, but I am happy to be proven wrong.

Martin

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de