[mpiwg-tools] Call cancelled today

Marc-Andre Hermanns hermanns at jara.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jan 18 08:22:52 CST 2018

Hi all,

sorry for cancelling again today.

As some of you may have noticed, a larger storm is currently moving
across Germany and the train system was shut down for the rest of the
day in my state.

Unfortunately, my daughter was traveling via train at the time, coming
back from a school field trip, and was stranded some hours away from
home. Some parents organized a car pool to get all the kids home, and
I won't make the call as I am involved there.

I spoke to Martin, and QMPI is not ready for discussion at the moment,
so we wouldn't have anything substantial to discuss today. Therefore,
I'd cancel the call today.

Next week, we'd continue on "MPI_T events" (please check out the
latest version in the branch) and the week after that we may continue
with QMPI.

Cheers,
Marc-Andre
--
Marc-Andre Hermanns
Jülich Aachen Research Alliance,

Wilhelm-Johnen-Str.
52425 Jülich
Germany

Phone: +49 2461 61 2509 | +49 241 80 24381
Fax: +49 2461 80 6 99753
www.jara.org/jara-hpc
email: hermanns at jara.rwth-aachen.de