[mpiwg-tools] Extra meetings

Mohror, Kathryn mohror1 at llnl.gov
Wed Mar 30 10:48:14 CDT 2016

Hi all,

Anyone else want to chime in before we make a final decision? I'll give it a couple days, and then start planning based on the responses (which appear to be unanimous for adding more meetings).

Kathryn

Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
Scalability Team @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA, USA