[mpiwg-tools] Today's agenda

rhc at open-mpi.org rhc at open-mpi.org
Tue Dec 6 08:36:03 CST 2016

Hi Marc-Andre

I’m afraid I have a conflicting meeting at the time of this one, and so I cannot attend. However, I would like to bring forward something that Martin proposed at SC a few weeks ago. We were discussing PMIx and the capabilities it offers, and Martin suggested perhaps exposing those to users via the MPI_T definitions (as opposed to users directly calling PMIx) as a way of offering a little more abstraction.

Might be worth some initial discussion, if time permits. I believe you will have some folks there who are at least somewhat familiar with PMIx.

Ralph