[mpiwg-tools] Reminder: meeting tomorrow Thursday 2/19 11 AM EST, 8 AM PST

Mohror, Kathryn mohror1 at llnl.gov
Wed Feb 18 10:57:44 CST 2015

Hi everybody,

This is a reminder of our regular meeting tomorrow at 11 AM EST, 8 AM PST.
As always, the link to join the webex meeting is on the wiki:

https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=217124297&UID=0&PW=NMDEyN2UwZmM
3&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

As far as agenda goes, let's go through items for the 3.1 reading in a
couple weeks. I have not received any feedback beyond what I got from the
chapter committee and Jeff, so that should be short. We have one open
issue for ticket #387, which we are waiting on a determination from the
steering committee I think.

Since that should be short, we could spend the rest of the time on in
progress items:
 - #453 - do we need an advice to users for this?
 - #387 - not this ticket but spun from it - do we need a new error code?
Or is it fine?
 - 14.3.6 - "group" change to "set", new errata
 - Plan for discussion at f2f

Kathryn

Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
Scalability Team @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA,