[mpiwg-tools] Ticket 453

Marc-Andre Hermanns m.a.hermanns at grs-sim.de
Fri Feb 6 04:23:00 CST 2015

Dear all,

I submitted/added a comment to ticket 453 as discussed in the TelCo
yesterday.

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/453#comment:11

I hope I phrased everything correctly. The ticket remains related but
independent of ticket 358, where we decided yesterday _not_ to add any
normative text.

The question to everyone now is, whether Bronis' text may qualify as an
advice to users, or whether this would still be too much and we should
not do anything about this and close the ticket (#358).

Cheers,
Marc-Andre
--
Marc-Andre Hermanns