[mpiwg-tools] working group depository

Kathryn Mohror kathryn at llnl.gov
Mon May 12 12:50:21 CDT 2014

I would suggest making the first sentence include enumerations and categories:

Enumerations, variables, and categories with the same name in connected…

We also might need to explicitly state the full names of the GET_INFO routines instead of using a star.

Do you intend to keep the table we made of the parameters?

Kathryn