[mpiwg-tools] Problem of MPI_T_PVAR_GET_INDEX

Schulz, Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Mon Oct 7 19:11:24 CDT 2013

Hi Junchao,

Great catch - thanks. We added the ability to have multiple variables with the same name but different classes on purpose to allow, e.g., a level, a high watermark, and a low watermark on the same resource. This still seems useful, so I don't think we should change that - adding the pvar class argument seems like the best (and also necessary) option.

Martin