[Mpi3-tools] Typo in MPI-3 MPIT interface

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Fri Mar 8 12:03:57 CST 2013

If you put a typo in a ticket, you still can include in the ticket the

   Remark: This typo should not go to the offcial errata pdf
           document on the web because it is only a typo.

Then it is not going into the errata pdf.

Example, see typo
MPI-3.0 Section 17.1.2 (mpi_f08 module), page 600 lines 18-20 read
in ticket 345
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/345

This is a very helpful method to keep the errata document
as small as possible, and to not forget these ugly typos.

Best regards
Rolf