[Mpi3-tools] Tools WG webex: tomorrow!

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Jul 1 17:19:33 CDT 2013

Fab --

I thought that you and Anh had found a specific place where you claimed that the current system was mandated to invoke the attribute delete callbacks at FREE time, not object destruction time.

Can you cite what that was?  (I'm not sure if you're on the mpi3-tools list; if you're not, I can forward your reply)