[mpiwg-tools] Today is the last day to make changes to the tickets!

Kathryn Mohror kathryn at llnl.gov
Tue Aug 27 15:36:22 CDT 2013

Hi all,

We need to send out our intention to read the tickets today. I request all comments and changes be made/discussed by 5:00 PDT so I can send them out.

Also, there is a new errata ticket #391 that we will read. So, please look at that one if you haven't already.

So get reading now if you want to provide input!  (Note that attached to each ticket is the correct pdf for that ticket only.) I attached the current version of the chapter to this email which is current for all tickets.

Kathryn
Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/mohror1
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA, USA