[mpiwg-tools] Tools WG webex tomorrow!

Kathryn Mohror kathryn at llnl.gov
Wed Aug 21 12:42:10 CDT 2013

Hi all,

We have our regularly scheduled tools working group meeting tomorrow August 22 at 11:00 EDT. As always, the link to the webex is on our wiki page near the top: https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/MPI3Tools

We have a rather full agenda to get us prepared for the forum meeting in three weeks. We'll discuss the MQD document that Anh sent out, tickets up for readings/votes, and other topics that might come up.

I'm attaching a PDF of the tools chapter with changes for the tickets we will discuss tomorrow.

Kathryn

Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/mohror1
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA, USA