[Mpi3-tools] Updated MQD document

Anh Vo Anh.Vo at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 20 20:33:36 CDT 2013

Hi all,
This is the updated MQD document. Per our discussion a few weeks ago, Martin will present the changes at the September meeting before the 1st vote. The changes are shown with deleted text (strikethrough) and new text (red color). The figure had to be updated so I wasn't sure how to do that properly and thus I just put in the new figure. Perhaps we can have the old version open along side with the new version to show the changes in the figure? The changes to the figure are as follows:

1)      The two example functions from within the tool's box had their names renamed to dbg_ instead of mqs_ to clarify that these are tool's internal funtions

2)      The double-headed arrow with the caption "Interaction through callbacks" are changed to two single-headed arrows because the mechanism of invoking functions between the tool and the dll are different (one via callback and one via exported functions)

I've checked in the changes to the depot

--Anh