[Mpi3-tools] Next TelCon 3/19 - topic debugging interfaces

Schulz, Martin schulz6 at llnl.gov
Thu Mar 8 23:08:43 CST 2012

Hi all,

Our next TelCon for the MPI tools WG is scheduled for 3/19 at 8am PST. The login information is on the Wiki at:

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/MPI3Tools

Jeff will go over the various debugging interface proposals, which we are planning to turn into officially MPI forum blessed side documents (as we did for MPIR). In particular, he plans to address the handle API proposal, which is described at:

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/MPI3Tools/handleapi

It would be great if everybody could familiarize themselves with this proposal (hence the early reminder).

Thanks!

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA