[Mpi3-tools] Standardized MPI_COMM_WORLD rank environment variable?

George Bosilca bosilca at eecs.utk.edu
Tue Apr 24 17:30:58 CDT 2012

MCW is only meaningful in a static world. I'm not a tool expert, but I do not recall hearing about any tools that can cope with a dynamic environment where multiple MCW coexist in the context of the same application (and such application do exist).

What would be a "reasonable" unique identifier in this context?

  george.