[Mpi3-tools] New version of MPIT draft / Request for comments by PM on 1/26

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Mon Jan 24 18:38:28 CST 2011

Hi all,

As discussed in the TelCon this morning, here is the latest
draft with the changes from this morning and Marc-Andre's
email. The changes are also in SVN (merged with Dave's
changes) and the document is available on the Wiki. I would
like to send the final version of the draft out to the MPI forum
by Wednesday (late) evening - hence, please send any
further comments by Wednesday afternoon. For those of
you with SVN access, please add minor and grammar
changes directly to the document. Any change should be
marked with the \chgjand{} macro.

Thanks!

Martin

PS: The next step for MPIT is a presentation to the MPI forum
on 2/8 from 1pm to 4pm PST. If anyone, who can't make it to
the forum meeting, would like to listen in on the plenary
presentation and discussion, please let Jeff and me know and
we will try to setup an audio conference.