[Mpi3-tools] TelCon 9/20 cancelled

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Sep 20 07:06:01 CDT 2010

I updated the wiki and did the relevant magic with webex to move it to Oct 4th.

Don't forget that the next MPI Forum meeting is only 3 weeks away (Oct 11), so this will likely be the only tools wg meeting before it.

On Sep 20, 2010, at 2:25 AM, Martin Schulz wrote:

> Hi all,
> Sorry for the short notice:
> Since the MPI forum just met over the weekend and many may
> still be on the way back from Stuttgart, I am not sure if it makes
> sense to hold a meeting tomorrow. Since I further don't have
> anything new, yet, I am canceling tomorrow's (9/20) meeting.
> We'll meet again in two weeks with an update on MPIT.
> If there is something else that needs to be discussed prior to
> the October meeting, please let me know and we can schedule
> an extra meeting next week.
> Thanks,
> Martin
> ________________________________________________________________________
> Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
> CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA
> _______________________________________________
> Mpi3-tools mailing list
> Mpi3-tools at lists.mpi-forum.org
> http://lists.mpi-forum.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mpi3-tools

Jeff Squyres
jsquyres at cisco.com
For corporate legal information go to:

More information about the mpiwg-tools mailing list