[Mpi3-tools] Final draft of MPIR Document

John DelSignore John.DelSignore at roguewave.com
Wed Sep 1 16:50:01 CDT 2010

The arrows in the picture look right to me.

>> I would read the figure (as it is right now) as "The tools starts
>> mpiexec".
>> whereas the text reads "The tools is started on the mpiexec
>> executable".

Step 4 is "the tool starts or attached to the mpiexec process".

Step 1 is "the tool takes the mpiexec executable name as an argument".

The picture and the text are correct as written.

I'm in a bit of a hurry at the moment (gotta get to a sunset) so if you need more of an explanation it will need to wait until late when I get back from vacation. For now, I think it is correct as-is.

Cheers, John D.