[Mpi3-tools] Tools WG status report for SC 2010

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Fri Oct 29 19:12:59 CDT 2010

Hi Bronis, all,

Thanks for the feedback - I have to admit, though, I have
no idea how to represent this graphically in a useful way.
If anyone has suggestions, please feel free to draft
something. Also, Rich limited each WG to 2-3 slides, so
adding two more full slides wouldn't work. It would have
to be sketches on the current slides.

The other points, that this presentation needs to be more
targeted towards the SC audience and be more technical
is certainly right. I have attached a modified version - I will
ask Rich for a few more days, so that we can discuss this
a bit more (incl. on Monday's TelCon).

Thanks,