[Mpi3-tools] Tools WG status report for SC 2010

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Wed Oct 27 01:37:17 CDT 2010

Hi all,

As some/most of you have probably seen, Rich asked for 2-3
slide overview/status update from each WG for his presentation
on the MPI-3 efforts during the SC MPI BoF. Attached is a first
draft for our activities in the tools WG. Please let me know if
have any comments or suggestions. Rich needs this by Friday,
so please answer as soon as possible.

Thanks!