[Mpi3-tools] Final MPI-3 Tools BOF Slides

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Sun Nov 7 06:02:59 CST 2010

Points -

- Slide 3: "Main philosophy" seems (mostly) redundant with prior slide
- Slide 3: "Information provided as a set of variables" seems redundant with prior slide
- Too many words on slide 4

Slightly modified the title slide
I deleted slide 3 and modified/extended slide 2.
I changed the MPIR slide to add visuals, reduced number of words