[Mpi3-tools] WG Meetings next week at MPI forum meeting

Marc-André Hermanns m.a.hermanns at fz-juelich.de
Tue Mar 9 10:24:54 CST 2010

Hi Martin,

just realized that 9am means 6 pm for me, which means I will not be able
to attend. The same could apply tomorrow, but I am not sure yet.

I will check the minutes afterwards, and comment on it, if I have comments.

Best regards,
Marc-Andre

Marc-Andre Hermanns
Juelich Supercomputing Centre
Institute for Advanced Simulation
Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
D-52425 Juelich
Germany

Phone : +49-2461-61-2054
Fax   : +49-2461-61-6656
eMail : m.a.hermanns at fz-juelich.de
WWW   : http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/

JSC is the coordinator of the
John von Neumann Institute for Computing
and member of the
Gauss Centre for Supercomputing

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
                   Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender),
                   Prof. Dr. Harald Bolt,
                   Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt