[Mpi3-tools] WG Meetings next week at MPI forum meeting

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Mon Mar 8 17:48:19 CST 2010

Hi all,

One change: all meetings will start at 9am instead of 8am (the online
agenda
does not reflect the "real" meeting start times). The Webex login
information
will stay the same for both days.

Also, so far we are only planning to provide Webex for the two WG
sessions
on Tuesday and Wednesday morning, and not the plenary session on
Tuesday afternoon, since those are intended to inform the forum at the
face to face meeting and hence are usually hard to follow online. If you
would a Webex dial-in for that time anyway, please let Jeff and me know.

Thanks,

Martin