[Mpi3-tools] Tools WG TelCon Cancelled / Next Meeting Wednesday 1/20

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Wed Jan 13 00:23:14 CST 2010

Hi Rajeev, all,

On Jan 12, 2010, at 3:13 PM, Rajeev Thakur wrote:

> Martin,
>       Could you post the pdf of the MPIT proposal on this list or on
> the wiki?

Sure, the current draft is on the Wiki at:

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/MPI3Tools/draft

Note, that this document is a complete draft for the new tools chapter
and currently includes PMPI (only modified to fit into the new
structure), MPIT (the new performance interface), and placeholders
for the various debug proposals.

Anybody who adds text to the document in the SVN repository or makes
major text changes should update this document so that the Wiki always
has a current copy of the text.

Martin