[Mpi3-tools] Tools WG TelCon Cancelled / Next Meeting Wednesday 1/20

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Sun Jan 10 21:33:16 CST 2010

Hi all,

The next MPI Tools WG TelCon was scheduled for tomorrow, but as I
mentioned last time,
I won't be able to make it and I haven't heard from anyone else who
wants to put something
forward. Therefore I am suggesting to cancel unless someone wants to
take the slot to
discuss one of the tools proposals.

Our next meeting will be during the MPI Forum in Atlanta on Wednesday
1/20. I would like
to use (part of) this time to present the MPIT proposal to the forum
for a wider feedback. Hence,
if you have any group-internal feedback before that, please let me
know this week. Also,
if there are any other topics that we should cover in this meeting,
please let me know.

The current time slot is from 2:15pm-5:30pm ET - is anyone interesting
in dialing in? If so,
I'll check with Rich whether we will have the ability to setup a
TelCon in Atlanta. Also,
would this time slot work or should I ask if we can change it?

Thanks,