[Mpi3-tools] Ticket for MPI handle debugging review

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Mar 3 12:37:10 CST 2009

Yes, you need to register on the MPI Forum wiki page:

     https://svn.mpi-forum.org/wiki/start

Once you get a username+password there, you can use that username
+password on the Forum wiki (e.g., login to add your email address on
ticket 138).  Use the "login" link on the top right of the ticket 138
page.

ALSO: be sure to set your email address in the "preferences" screen
after you have logged in.

On Mar 3, 2009, at 1:33 PM, Chen, Chih-Ping wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>
>    I wasn't able to go to the telecon yesterday because of a
> scheduling conflict. I would like to be added to the CC of the
> ticket. It's not clear how I can do that myself. Do I have to
> register first? Any pointer would be appreciated. Thanks.
>
> -Chih-Ping

Cisco Systems