[Mpi3-tools] Next TelCon 1/12 8am PT, 11am ET, 5pm MEZ

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Sat Jan 10 01:59:29 CST 2009

Hi all,

Just as a reminder: we have our next MPI Tools WG TelCon on Monday
1/12 at the usual time at 8am PT, 11am ET, 5pm MEZ. Here is the
dial-in information:

 > Toll Free Dial In Number for Offsite Participants:  866-914-3976
 > International Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number:  925-424-8105
 > Dial In Number for LLNL Onsite Participants:  4-8105
 >
 > Access Security Code: 860609 #

Unfortunately, I won't be able to be there for the whole TelCon
since I will try to call-in from on the road. Bronis has agreed
to lead the TelCon instead. The main topics will be to continue
the discussion of the current state of the MPIR interface as well
as a presentation by Chris on the MPIR-2 interface, which includes
dynamic process support.

Please also take a look at the current MPIR description on
the Wiki and suggest changes or corrections. The plan is to
convert the Wiki in the coming weeks into a standalone document
that we can reference in the MPI 2.2 standard. In particular,
we still need to document existing, platform specific extensions
to MPIR. If you are aware of such an extension, please add it to
the Wiki page.

Thanks,