[Mpi3-tools] No TelCon / WG discussions at MPI-Forum Meeting

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Sun Apr 5 19:52:25 CDT 2009

Hi all,

Just as a reminder: we will not have a MPI tools WG TelCon this
week due to the face to face meeting at the MPI Forum in Chicago.
The next regular call is scheduled for 4/20.

However, there will a WG meeting on Tuesday afternoon at 2pm CT
to discuss the forum feedback on the proposed handle and message
queue APIs. We will have the ability to setup a speakerphone so
that people who can't make it to Chicago can call in. Here is
the dial-in information:

 > Toll Free Dial In Number for Offsite Participants:  866-914-3976
 > International Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number:  925-424-8105
 > Dial In Number for LLNL Onsite Participants:  4-8105
 >
 > Access Security Code: 860609 #

I hope many of you can make this.