[Mpi3-tools] Message Queue Display Slides for MPI forum meeting

Chris Gottbrath chris.gottbrath at totalviewtech.com
Fri Apr 3 11:00:11 CDT 2009

MPI3 Tools Working Group Folks,

Here are the slides that I said I'd provide for Jeff to talk through
at the MPI forum meeting next week.

This transmission contains confidential and/or legally privileged information from
TotalView Technologies intended only for the use of the individual(s) to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying or distribution of this information or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please notify us immediately.